Specific needs are being realized with the expertise of COLI Logistics by efficient co-ordination with sub-contractors and close co-operations
Scope of theshipments are always well-studied in details before taking it to the field;
- Preliminary Route Survey Studies as conducted at RFQ-pricing stage
( Pre-check of possible by-pass applications, bridge strengthening needs, civil works en-route, et cetera )
- Coordinating Inland Haulage Solutions that requires special trailer equipment/permits ( Hydraulic low-bed, SPMT, et cetera )
- Engineering Route Survey Studies as conducted prior to the shipment (Final clarification of by-pass applications, bridge strengthening needs, civil works en-route, et cetera according to which the road permits are applied ).
- Vessel/Aircraft Chartering & International Road freight Handling that requires special trailer equipment/permits
- Cost-effective stowage and storage optimization solutions ( Vessel stowage plan, storage area planning, trailer disposition calculations ),
- Certified Lashing (L/S/D) Services,
- Load/Discharge/Installation Solutions with mobile cranes, hydraulic jacks, et cetera (Including but not limited to vessel operations, barge handling, site installation/offloading onto foundation ),
- Port and Storage Services.
- All operations are being supervised by concerned COLI Logisitcs staff during the site handling ( Port operations, haulage operations, site offloading operations, et cetera ),
- 3rd Party Surveyor Services in case of request
- Global service coverage with a reliable network as specific to Industrial Projects and Oil & Gas Industry which comes with the excellent knowledge of local environments, specialized operational planning, shipment-specific transport management of heavy items and competencey of finding operations solutions in a wide spectrum.